- Mini Bat now reports scheduled recording period to the app correctly.
- Mini Bat now correctly increments the recording counter in zero-crossing only mode.
- Improvements for battery performance.
Instructions for updating the firmware
To upgrade the Song Meter Mini or Song Meter Mini Bat firmware:
- Download the firmware file.
- Copy this file to the top-level directory of a flash memory card. There must be only one firmware file on the card.
- Insert the flash memory card into the SD card slot of the Song Meter Mini.
- Turn on the Song Meter Mini.
- Press the FUNCTION button two times to select the ‘LOAD’ function.
- Press and hold the FUNCTION button until the ‘LOAD’ LED begins blinking.
- When the process is complete, all four LEDs will blink green three times and the recorder will reboot with the new firmware.